Root Canal is a process of removing infected nerve from the roots of a tooth and is needed to save your infected tooth. Infection can have a variety of causes such as deep decay, repeated dental procedures on your tooth, or a crack/chip in the tooth. Root-canal treated tooth will function normally for years to come.
- Moderate to severe lingering toothache/pain after cold or hot liquids or foods.
- Moderate to severe pain when biting on a tooth.
- Pain that wakes you up in the middle of the night.
- Draining pimple/fistula on your gum.
- Radiating pain from area of the mouth to another.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, or want to learn more about root canal treatment, please call us at (240)242-4737 as soon as possible.